P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Friday, August 20, 2010

Changes....

I am seeing changes in my body.  Not just size, but the shape of parts.  Things are going away that I want gone like mounds of back fat and the jiggly arm wings.  Of course the ass and boobs are leaving hand in hand with it all--Oh well, I guess I can't have it all go my way.

For anyone keeping track--I do indeed fit into the white capri's now and yes, I did eat the bag of Gardetto's. (I was very proud that I didn't eat them all in one sitting)  Those are still my downfall and still super addictive.  Talk about not being able to stop.

I'm still fat though.  Good greif.  My BMI says I'm a fattie.  Ok, I am a hair away from normal, but not there yet.  I'm a fattie, fattie, fattie!!

On the bright side I had to buy new underwear cause mine were way too big.  Sweet.

1 comment:

  1. Horton will be here in September, in dallas anyway, doing some workshop that includes 2 workouts, lunch, a talk about nutrition and some other stuff. I'd like to go 'cept one of the workouts is yoga and i hate p90x yoga, well i may still go.if you'd like check out monsterhomefitness.com for more details.

    ReplyDelete