P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Sunday, August 29, 2010

With Dignity and Grace.....

Unlike the 'other' participant of this challenge....

Falling on my sword he says....heavens, that seems a bit extreme huh??

I will however concede that I have not lived up to the rules of this challenge.  I totally went a whole week without P90X and failed on my blogging requirements of this challenge.  I  concede victory to Tom on this challenge as he did meet all the obligations of the challenge.  As per Tom's suggestion, I will be deleting this blog soon and heading back to my home at Alices Wonderland. 

(we all know I had better results though)

No comments:

Post a Comment