P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I'm officially NOT a Cheater.

I am beginning Week 6 of 13 tonight. I have yet to miss a night of a required activity. I have elected not to participate on 2 nights of optional stretching on rest/stretch days, choosing the rest option in both cases.

While I'm not a cheater as others in this blog self-admittedly are, I will say that the "others" do make up for some of the misses with the "EEW's" (Excessive Evening Walks). Doing several miles after one of these workouts is quite impressive, although for the record you will not catch me on one of these EEW's. Not because I can't do it, because I simply take no joy in walking around town aimlessly just to "walk". I would rather run on the treadmill and measure my mileage that way. (Incidentally, I won't be doing that either, P90X is sufficient for now)

Either way, I'm getting bigger, stronger and faster. I like the results and wish I had the discipline to do the food thing too to have even better results, but I would kill people straight up if I did both.

So, I will eat what I want, when I want, curse at Tony, do a plank, flip off the t.v., do another plank, call him an ass, then get up and do it all over again.

Kenpo is still da nutz. I really get into that one.

Fevola OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment