P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's all about perception.

1/2
50 percent
Equidistant
Middle
Half
The same amount to go as has been completed thus far.

All of that applies to me today regarding P90X. I am on day 45. I have yet to miss a required day. I am feeling the love on this as far as completion. Hitting the half way mark only fuels me to make sure I finish the required program now. I'm going to put off worrying about what I do on day 91 until day 90.

Still pleased with results and Kenpo is still favorite, although the biceps workout is right on up there. Ab-Puker and Yoga still suck majorly.

Fevola OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment