P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Monday, August 16, 2010

Softball weekends

It has occurred to me that on those weekends we spend time out in the sun with Lauren doing anything Softball related, I am not happy about coming home and doing P90X afterwards. I'm tired, hot, and generally not in the mood to workout. Plus, the way it falls now is that one of the weekend nights is the very boring and ass-whipping Yoga X. The only way around it is to skip one (Not gonna happen in this lifetime) or double up on a few days (equally not as likely to happen) to change the schedule around.

However, I have found when I do mentally muscle through the workout, I feel better. I work harder than usual and I like that aspect. It is progressing well and I see things getting more cut and bigger on my body, especially in my bicep/triceps area. The glamour muscles are showing up a bit. My calves and quad's are also getting back to game form.

The big question is, at day 90, do I stop or keep going? I'm decidedly non-committal at the moment, but I shall give it serious thought to continue on the program. Maybe do the diet thing? Naah, never will do that. But I can work hard to get in better shape.

Fevola OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment