P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Sunday, August 8, 2010

Here we go again.....

I'm officially a cheater.  I couldn't make it through the full 'recovery week', so I skipped the last day of stretch and went straight to day one of the 2nd month.  I understand the purpose of recovery week--but as I've said it's intimidating to take that break.  Nervewracking.  Makes me think I'll end up backsliding waaaay back and never get back to the hard stuff again.

Oh well, we're into week one of the 2nd month and it still sucks.  Yet, it's a releif to be back to it.

On the other hand, I've spent some serious time considering my next "cheat meal"...I'm pretty sure it's gonna be pizza and beer.  I swear I haven't had pizza in almost 6 months, maybe the full 6 months.  (actually I had a stromboli in March- that's like Pizza right?)  I don't know when it will be, but I definitely think it will be pizza (and beer). 



1 comment:

  1. If it's Pizza and Beer, let me take you to Brooklyn's. No better place IMHO around here.

    ReplyDelete