P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Tuesday, August 24, 2010

The Last Man Standing.

I am the only male in the household, inclusive of pets. Hell, probably even the other organisims in the house are likely female. I am the only male in this environment that can survive. It is not easy I assure you.

Irrespective of that fact, I am the last one left standing on the P90X program.

Yes, I am.

Anyone who would have doubted any differently is simply not informed.

The other two participants appear to have stopped. One ::Cough Cough Lauren:: never really got started, and the other, (you all should know who that is by now) appears stalled in P90X.

None of this P90X, the supposed "challenge", etc was my idea. However, I am the last one still doing it.

I declare victory regarding the Fevola's and P90X, and I demand that everyone else watching (all 2 of you) do the same.

I am beginning Week 8 tomorrow night, I will not stop.

Am I glad I did it, you betya.

Fevola OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment