P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Thursday, July 29, 2010

25 miles per pound....

That's what it feels like anyways.  Doing P90x 5-7 days a week and walking 25-30 miles a week. (not to mention the dieting and eating all healthy and crap)  Still I'm only losing about 2 pounds a week.  I still feel like every ounce is a struggle and the results are just so slow.  So, I'm with Tom on this whole recovery week.  I understand the concept but it freaks me out and makes me certain it will be the downfall of me and make me miss my personal goals for the month.

Yes, I understand I'm gaining muscle which is heavier than fat.  Of course all my muscle is still hiding under this fat.  What good is muscle if you can't see it?? All it does then is make the scale have bigger numbers.

So, this is our final week before weigh in and measuring.  I don't foresee there will be any cheating on french fries this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. But you look great! If I swung that way I would definitely date you.

    ReplyDelete