P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Thursday, July 8, 2010

I did the first workout last night. Definately a little more difficult than I thought it would be. Although I do agree with Dad, the little man on the TV is rather annoying. I've never really done workout videos before this, but I think he's very excessive in the talking. It's like he will never shut up!


Even though last night was the first workout, I've been on the diet since Mom started, and I must say THIS SUCKS! I hate diets. This is the first real "diet" I've been on, other than just cutting back on sweets and sodas. The worst part about it is that I can't drink Gatorade. Only water. I've been drinking just Gatorade for almost the last year. How am I supposed to just cut that out completely?!? I mean, I can deal without sodas, but Gatorades are essential for me. So to compensate for the No Gatorade Law, I have been putting those little packets in the water bottles. They're not the best, but oh well. I guess I will just have to deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment