P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Saturday, July 24, 2010

Fatty Fatty Po Patty.....

Every pound I have been has taken serious effort.  It feels like it's been a struggle and fight for each single ounce.  And sometimes the weight is only coming off ounce by ounce.....Sometimes it doesn't come off.  Sometimes we do that wonderful thing called "plateau". 

But right now, I am finally starting to see differences in my body.  My legs are getting leaner and my arms flap a lot less.  I actually have a mini muscle there and I finally feel like there is some hope for me being able to do at least one proper pushup by the time this 90 days is up. Initially we were using resistence bands for these exercises but it wasn't enough and we had to go get actual weights

As far as me being a lardass, apparently I still am "overweight".  Good greif, I'm so sick of that.  For my height I'm in the 50% percentile.  Well, my math says I'm straight up in the middle with should be deemed as normal right?? That's my logic and I'm sticking to it.

Apparently 65% of all Americans are overweight and over 30% of those folks are obese.  Within the next 20 years it's estimated over 85% of Americans will be overweight.  It's probably best if Americans quit considering french fries with ketchup as vegetable servings.

2 comments:

  1. You look fabulous! P90x is clearly working for you. LJR

    ReplyDelete
  2. I concur with the fabulous comment.

    ReplyDelete