P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A little setback.

Ok, so I touted that I would do 90 of these puppies in a row.

I have failed.

Last night was my X Stretch or Rest night. You have the option of either and I chose the latter. I had done the X Stretch each of the previous two times, but for some reason, I was not feeling the love last night.

So, I have not "technically" missed a day per the program guidelines, however I failed in my personal goal that I set to do 90 consecutive nights of P90X discs. The streak stopped at 21.

I am, and apparently continue to be, a Pansy.

Recovery week and 2 BS sessions of Yoga X this week. I'm hating it already.

Fevola OUT!

1 comment:

  1. bummer about your personal goal, but it is a rest day so get over it and move forward.
    I've stepped away from p90x as a whole program because I'm training for 2 events I have coming up. The Hotter N Hell 100 bike ride, and a triathlon. I'm hitting the gym and killing myself with endurance training, and strength training. I'll be back to p90x when this crap is done.
    I admire your persistance and am sure your body is beginning to reflect your effort. I can in no way get excited about that hippie dippey stretch day either, after punishing myself with all his other dvd's, that day just feels like bs.

    ReplyDelete