P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Silly wabbit, P90X is for kids...

Yes, you heard me say it. I'm on the non-stop bus now. I'm getting faster and stronger after the first two weeks. And, unlike my better half, am finding it easier to press play.

As an FYI, for all you kids watching, I am the only one in the household who can boast through two full weeks that I have done one every night. NO ONE ELSE IN MY HOUSE CAN MAKE THAT CLAIM. I shall not fail. I will do 90 in a row.

I may have to consider that diet. I am down only a total of 3 pounds after two weeks, although I have lost some inches for sure. I am looking better.

All in all, I like it.

Fevola, OUT!

2 comments:

  1. You forget I'm here to witness your groaning and beggin Tony Horton "child's pose, child's pose!!" you stop just shy of saying please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhhh, we are close, so very close to Tom pulling out the P90X pom poms and doing a Tony Horton cheer, I knew it would happen, this program is awesome and while it is tough it works and it's really hard to hate something that works so well.
    I was spotted in wally world last week buying more bar bells to up my dosage of weights, cuz i can, yep thats right I'm feelin' stronger.

    ReplyDelete