P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Kenpo X is da nuts.

I loved it. I loved every second of it. I beat and kicked the ever loving shit out of my imaginary opponent. I sweat more on that session than any other so far, and it was worth every minute of it. THAT got me FIRED up! I will look forward to that one each time around. Joints hurt a little this A.M, but again, all worth it. I loved the doubles and the bonus round at the end. Yeah baby.

So, now stretching/rest tonight (will do stretching), here is a ranking by me of the hardest to the easiest:

1. Chest and Back
1a. Ab Ripper X (Both of these are interchangeable, I hate them equally)
2. Yoga X
3. Legs and Back
4. Shoulders and Arms
5. Plyometrics
6. Kenpo X

If I didn't have that ab ripper every other night, I could at least deal, but that ab ripper is no joke either.

So, one week now down, 11 more to go.

I won't classify it as easy, but it's not so hard it will make me quit.

I'm still kicking the dude in the balls if I ever meet him.

-Fevola Out!

1 comment:

  1. KenpoX does have a way of making one feel like "Billy bad ass' now doesn't it, I enjoy this workout alot.
    Ranking according to me is: from hardest to easiest
    1. Plyometrics
    2. Yoga
    3. Ab Ripper( mostly because it comes after I feel I have worked out enough already)
    4. legs and back (f'n wall squats)
    5. Chest and Back
    6. Kenpo X
    7. Shoulders and arms

    That stretch/rest dvd is a bunch of sissy stuff in comparison to the rest, but a necessary one I guess.
    I have done each day and only punked out early once, with that dang plyo crap, until they make a better sports bra that shit is torture, and i was only able to work thru just past 30 minutes before I was sure something was going to go very wrong and pushed stop on the dvd. I will now sub out plyo with the cardio X dvd and save the girls from that nonsense.
    Began week 2 yesterday which means today is day 9 of 90, this is actually getting fun, going to wally world to buy some more weights, I'm ready to up the dosage :)

    ReplyDelete