P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The "Decision"...

I have decided to participate.

Why?

Well, at first I didn't want to, mainly because of three reasons:

1. No matter what my wife says, she went ahead and purchased this damn thing underhandedly. I was consulted and asked if it was something I was interested in, when I said, "I will decide within a week", it magically then showed up within a day. Her intention was to do it all along although that is not the way it was originally presented.

I have gotten over this, but am not happy about it.

2. I have friends that I have heard from regarding the program. They do not like it. I have people on the radio I listen to (Mike and Mike at ESPN) that do it, they do not like it. It does not sound like fun.

I have gotten over this, but am not happy about it.

3. My wife and daughter are doing it. I wanted to watch them suffer, because I told them the program was no joke.

I have gotten over this, but am not happy about it.

So, "The Decision" is now made. I am not however making any effort to modify my eating at this point. Why? Because I am doing this because now I want to "show" them both up. I believe my intestinal and mental fortitude can still outlast both of them combined.

I am a fat ass. I have gained more weight in the last year and a half than at any point in my entire life. I weigh north of 185, I am only 5'8".

Time to get to skoolin' some of my family chicks.

I may not lose the most, or shape up the most, but I for damn sure will be the most productive and finish every one of these things, or die trying.

Fevola- OUT!

1 comment: