P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Friday, July 30, 2010

Core Synergistics

This disc has moved up into 1st or 2nd place on difficulty. When done properly, you should puke, or nearly puke. I haven't worked my core like that in a whole bunch of years. Wowsa.

Words to beware of on this DVD:

Banana
Superman
Prison Push Ups
Steam Engine

Those are just a few. 2 of these to do in the recovery weeks. I'm hopeful that I will be better the next time around in a few days. This whole routine is a mixture of Ab Ripper X, Plyometrics, Kenpo, Legs and Back and Chest and Shoulders. Ain't none of it easy.

P90X gets my respect FWIW.

Fevola OUT!

1 comment:

  1. I would be concerned to hear those words together in any scenario. Are you sure you have the right DVD?

    ReplyDelete