P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Monday, July 12, 2010

Real men don't eat Quiche and Yoga is hard!

That's right, Yoga was not easy, although I did fight through most of it. I made every plank and upward and downward dog. I did not get fully through two exercises. 1. The sit on your elbows while inverted exercise was bs. 2. The legs over your head resting on your shoulders exercise. I continually tried, but just couldn't get my balance.

I will accomplish those before the 90th day, but on this one I didn't get there. It feels like I may have dropped a few pounds, will be interested to see where that is next week. I am now starting to settle in, today was the first day nothing on my body jumped out as me as being critical.

85 more to go. Pfft.

For those keeping score at home, I am the only one who has done one of these each night since I've started, whereas the others (to remain unnamed here) have not.

Per Tom's bookeeping: Alice gets some props for doing walks after some of them. Lauren is now officially starting to fall behind.

I still don't like quiche....ohm...ohm....PLANK!

STFU DVD guy.

2 comments:

  1. so you are able to do that reach and grab thing? For the life of me I can not even gets my hands within sight of each other without falling over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Lisa, My ass obviously way too big for the reach and grab...

    ReplyDelete