P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Namesta my a$$.....

"I honor the place in you in which the entire Universe dwells, I honor the place in you which is of Love, of Integrity, of Wisdom and of Peace. When you are in that place in you, and I am in that place in me, we are One."

That has to be the stupidest load of crap ever huh??? When Tom and I do yoga together it is also crap. 

He was almost decent throughout the entire 90+ minutes of our yoga session but then when we went to do the final Corpse pose he kept trying to hold my hand.  Then there was some happy baby pose which is totally obcene and Buffy tried to attack us when the last 3 minutes of chanting "ohm" was taking place.

Tom did harrass me a little about my disgusting lack of balance.  Seriously I can't seem to get either of my feet off the ground even 4 inches.  Maybe I need to get that checked...Maybe I have a big tumor in my head.

Anyways, there were points in this dvd where my performance was less than stellar and Tom repeatedly pointed it out.  I didn't feel impressed with myself either and I had to take the dog for a 5 mile walk afterward to make up for it.

I felt myself repeatedly getting board (like a plank) with this...I felt like we kept doing the same moves over and over again.  Yes, they whipped my butt, however, I still was getting bored with it.

Also, even though they don't call it ab ripper....part of the yoga at the end is totally ab ripper.  So that makes 3 times this week on ab ripper.

I can't beleive we hvent finished week one of this.


2 comments:

  1. She is over exaggerating. I didn't repeatedly point it out, only when she was doing it wrong. Also, she kept yawning and kept saying she was bored. Hard to work out like that. This does confirm she did walk the dog for a while afterwards, bonus props for that.

    The more we do this, the more I can confirm I can get my hackers card punched on this P90X. I'm telling you though, that first one is the hardest, along with Ab Ripper X, I almost puke everytime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st one is easy for me, well easy may be a bit much, let's just say i don't cry during chest and back. Plyo on the other hand blows, i really have very strong and negative feelings toward plyo. Today is day 1 week 2 and I'm on my own this week(tim is traveling), just hope my frustration doesn't prompt a "push stop' moment before the dang thing even gets to cool down time. Which by the way is the only time I feel affection towards Tony.
    I have discovered that recovery drink he speaks of actually works, it somehow lessens the pain the next day.

    ReplyDelete