P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Monday, July 26, 2010

Recovery Week here I come.

Yes, after tonight's Kenpo, I will be in the P90x Recovery week, and this will be the hardest week for me I think. Why? Because it will be too easy and I will get lazy with the two sessions of Stretching and two sessions of Yoga. I won't push myself hard enough, so I will have to fight to really lay it all out there. I hate Yoga the worst now. The arms are getting back to Navy days and I'm definitely feeling better about my strength and inches I've lost in the waist line. Instead of 2 or 3 oversized tractor tires in the waist, I'm down to a doughnut now.

Weeks 5-7 look interesting after this "recovery". I hope they challenge me like these first 3 did to keep my motivation level high.

In closing, let me say, Tony is still an ass.

Fevola OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment