P90X the Fevola Way

This is a nice 'friendly' challenge amongst family.

In the end we'll leave it up to you, our family and friends, to pick a winner.

This should be fun, so sit back and enjoy the mayhem.



Friday, July 9, 2010

P90 wha...??

Jump, hop, bounce, cakewalk. Pansy assed DVD last night, Plyometrics. The warm up burned me more than actual exercises, and yes, I did it all the right way. The ease of last night was not because of my godlike status, but because I can directly correlate this to the way I was required to do PT in the Seabees. This reminded me alot of that, up down, smurfjacks, etc. Pffft, let me do some more of those please. I have my hackers card punched on all of that.

Not to digress, but that first DVD is still is eating my lunch. There are 3 critical areas on my body from that. Here they are in the order of importance:

Left Shoulder / Left Triceps - I need damage control parties to both ASAP
Right Triceps - It is peeling itself off of my body
Right Pectoral - Shredded

Nothing else even worth mentioning. All of the above was from that first workout with the push ups. Was I the only one that left it all out there? I never stopped pushing, even if on the second sets I couldn't hardly move.

Hmm.

Disclosure anyone?

Beuller?

Anyone?

On the non-hack card side of things , I will freely admit I rubbed some Aspercreme on the above locations last night.

Close your cakehole! Don't judge me!

I am mildly worried about tonight's biceps and forearms workout. Not because of biceps and forearms, but because my triceps and shoulders are toast. I watched Alice do part of hers last night and saw I will need to put pressure in those areas. I will say however, at least there is finally a halfway decent looking hot chic to stare at on this upcoming one. I might focus on that depending on how hard it is and if I find myself getting close to low indicator light levels.

For those of you watching at home, Lauren gets the nod from me for doing her softball workout last night then coming home and doing P90X. That's money. I put you in the lead because of it.

In closing: Eat shit P90X.

If that Gay McGaypants dude on the TV can do it, so can I. First thing I'm doing if I ever meet him in person is kicking him right in the balls and then yelling "Bring IT!" like he does.

Fevola Out.

2 comments:

  1. I heard you could barely move this morning. I am going to come over and poke your pecs really hard. Yeah, let me see you bring it at that point! LJR

    ReplyDelete
  2. LJR, don't do it, I'll lick your arm repeatedly! (Inside joke for anyone who doesn't know)

    ReplyDelete